Whether you are a college girl or a working professional, you can’t say ‘no’ to kurtis if you are an Indian or have love for Indian clothing. Kurtis are a wardrobe staple for a lot of women who love to feel comfortable in their clothes. If you too are a big fan of Indian kurtis, then a getting a few from acchajee.com to wear on different days of the week, would be the best bet. Here is how you can style your kurtis. Check out-
- If you are one of those women who love western wear as much as they love Indian clothing, then a fusion is what will make you the happiest. For this fusion of clothes, you can slip into a beautiful kurti, preferably in some solid colour, and then team it up with a pair of denims. Now, these denims don’t have to be necessarily ankle length; you can also go for denims that reach up to the middle of your shins. To complete the look, you can wear a pair of beautiful flat sandals, preferably with some Indian design. A lot of junk jewellery, a traditional India bag, and you are good to go!
- The second way to style your kurti is to team it up with a pair of straight fit pants. Although you can mix and match the colours of your choice, this ensemble looks awesome in solid colours only, preferably white. All you have to do is slip into a white kurti (not snugly fitted to your body) and then wear a pair of straight fit pants. A tote bag in some bright colour like yellow or red will simply enhance your looks by several notches.
- Another amazing way to make your kurti look stunning is by teaming it up with a pair of nicely fitted leggings. Although this is a common way of wearing kurtis, it has never aged. The kind of charm this outfit oozes out is simply unmatched. For this outfit idea, you won’t have to stick to any colour palette. You can pick a kurti of your choice, no matter what colour or design it is and then team it up with a pair of leggings in some solid colour, complementing the kurti. This doesn’t need you to wear a dupatta. This outfit looks better without any drape, be it a scarf.
- Do you love palazzo pants? If yes, then why not team your kurtis with palazzos? Kurtis look overly amazing with palazzos. All you have to do is find the right colour and fabric for both the kurti and the palazzo. A cotton kurti will definitely not look great with a satin pleated palazzo! So, choose wisely.
- Kurtis also look amazing with dhoti pants and salwars. Then again, what you pick will depend on how you look in it.
By following these styling ideas, you will be able to up your fashion quotient. So, if you ever feel confused about what to wear with your kurti, you know …